Our small, but growing, nutrition/mental health clinic is seeking a part-time (~16 hours/week) administrative assistant. We are located in the University District. Please join our great team with your warm customer service, excellent administrative skills, great writing skills and tech savvy background. You will assist the office manager with administrative tasks. (Nutrition students may get more nutrition-oriented duties as well.)
The position includes the following:
- Receive clients with a warm welcome (you are the face of our clinic!) and customer service oriented, helpful attitude.
- Schedule clients for 5 nutritionists/licensed mental health counselors (in-person, and by phone or email)
- Answer phone and responding to email inquiries made by current and potential new clients
- Process client paperwork, which includes sending requests to doctors, and coordinating with our medical biller to obtain all items needed to bill insurance
- Upload client paperwork to our medical charting platform
- Manage (write/edit/delegate/schedule) blog posts and monthly email newsletters, as well as website edits
- Create, print, collate and mail physician introduction letters and referral thank you letters
- Invoice for visits and supplements purchases, and receiving payments from clients (in person or sometimes by phone)
- Tidy the office (replenish refreshments, weekly dusting, vacuuming, watering plants, and other light cleaning tasks)
- Must have a professional, but warm (smiles) demeanor
- College-educated or pursuing degree
- Must be reliable, very organized, detail oriented, and a quick learner
- References requested
- Schedule is somewhat flexible, but will require 2 partial days during the week and a full shift on Saturdays (8:45 am – 5 pm). Other than Saturdays, we’re flexible.
- Work-Study eligible preferred – (Please verify with your school’s financial aid office that you have Washington work study (not Federal) first. When applying, please note how much you’re eligible for per quarter)
If you feel you’d be a good candidate to join our team, please send a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in this position to email@example.com.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!