Starkel Nutrition, a private nutritional counseling practice located in the University District of Seattle, is looking for a skilled and passionate individual to join our staff starting on a part-time basis, with room to grow.
Job Title: Associate Therapist and Nutritionist – Eating Disorder and Body Image Specialist.
We are seeking an individual who has a specific interest in specializing in eating disorders to learn and work alongside our team, and under the clinical supervision of our practitioner Grace Lautman, a certified nutritionist, licensed therapist and eating disorder specialist.
- Provide weekly outpatient nutrition counseling and therapy to individuals struggling with disordered eating, exercise addiction, and eating disorders
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend weekly supervision with Grace Lautman, MS, CN, LMHC
- Attend continuing education and trainings in the area of eating disorders
- Maintain clinical documentation
- Collaborate with parents/caregivers and other practitioners as a part of client treatment team
- Contribute blogs, program development, and other clinic work
- Must be a certified nutritionist (CN) in the state of WA or a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN)
- Must be a licensed therapist or associate therapist in the state of Washington
- Live, behave and talk in a way that supports a non-diet, non-weight biased relationship with food and body
- Have completed or be willing to complete trainings to become competent in Health at Every Size and Intuitive Eating
- Have completed or be willing to complete trainings in suicide assessment and prevention
- Have completed or be willing to complete credentialing with insurance panels (clinic will help you with this)
- Strong work ethic, empathetic, collaborative, and committed to learning
- Starting with 15-20 hours/week, with room to expand
- Full time is considered 22 clients/week plus clinic work
- Employee status
- Based on experience and client hours/commission
- At full-time, health and dental insurance, vacation
Interested candidates can send cover letter addressing the points in the description and resumes to email@example.com.