Our clients have been asking us for resources, so we thought we would start a a page to list them so they are visible to everyone. We have no affiliation, financial or otherwise, with any of these groups or individuals, but hope this helps. We contribute to this page regularly, so check back.
Blogs & Websites We Love
Local Practitioners / Services We Recommend
- Renee Lenti
- Evergreen Ayurveda Massage – Trish Foss
- Seattle Acupuncture Wellness – Hyejung Hayes
- Karim Abdullah, ND – also a primary care physician
- Ben Dorfman (Seattle Acupuncture and Coaching)
- Emerald City Spinal Care – Christine Zapata, DC
Cranial Sacral/Massage Therapists
Eating Disorder Treatment
Heavy Metal Detox
Functional Medicine Doctors
Mold Assessment and Remediation
- Kester Clear Environmental Services – Jason Kester
Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
Personal Trainers and Group Exercise
Mental Health Counseling
Home Chef/Cooking Services
Home Meal Delivery
- Fresh and Ready Meals
- Kitchen Door Meals
- Kendal’s Kitchen
- Saffron Road
Local Natural Foods Stores, Restaurants & Supplements
Kitchen & Cooking Products
- Rebecca Coomes is an Australian cookbook author who has written a couple of SIBO-specific low-FODMAP cookbooks: SIBO Summer Cookbook and SIBO Family Favourites. They are both available as eBooks on Amazon, or you can buy the print version from her website.
- While the recipes aren’t low-FODMAP in Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo, this cookbook contains many recipes with suggestions of how to adapt them to fit the low-FODMAP diet.
- Gut Rx Gurus is a paid-membership website that has low-FODMAP and SIBO-specific recipes, meal plans, cooking videos, and more.