Siona Sammartino, MS, RDN
Most people are getting through the day by sort of “functioning,” usually relying on coffee or sugar to stay fueled and focused. Feeling vibrant feels out of reach and often is a forgotten reality. The business of life has led to a lack of self-care where health is put on the backburner. As a result, we’re burnt out, showing up in life as a less than ideal version of ourselves, or perhaps even suffering from a health challenge. But navigating the conflicting nutrition information in today’s modern era is often too confusing and overwhelming to tackle.
Does any of that sound familiar?
Meet Siona Sammartino, a master’s-level Nutritionist, Nutrition Culinary Expert, teacher and speaker who helps her clients translate the complex biochemical science into the everyday application of nutrition. She specializes in Integrative and Functional nutrition, which focuses on achieving optimal health by supporting the whole person. She also specializes in whole foods culinary nutrition, allowing her clients to easily make long-lasting change.
Siona is a graduate of Bastyr University and has been featured in Health Magazine, eHow, LiveStrong, King 5 Seattle News and has led workshops and cooking demonstrations all over the Seattle area. Her energetic and engaging teaching style make her programs a fun and inspiring journey for all.
Siona first fell in love with nutrition after being diagnosed with a chronic, life-threatening autoimmune disorder. Her healing journey ignited a passion within her to not only find her own health, but to help others do the same.
Over the last 6+ years, Siona has worked with clients to achieve astounding results such as:
- Improving skin conditions by 95%
- Improving digestion with 90% symptom relief
- Improving energy levels by 50-60%
- Going from zero cooking and meal planning skills to fully adapting her systems and strategies for a true lifestyle change.
Siona’s areas of focus include:
- Autoimmune disease support (Celiac, lupus, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- Digestive health (gastrointestinal wellness: leaky gut, IBS, IBD, GERD, bloating, etc.)
- Skin disorders (eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, etc.)
- Whole foods culinary nutrition
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Natural cleansing through food
- Sustainable weight management
- Chronic metabolic and inflammatory disorders (Diabetes, blood sugar regulation, etc.)
Siona also manages and sees clients for our Metabolic Reset and Weight Loss Program and seasonal group cleanses.
When she’s not teaching or working with clients, you can find her taking walks in the woods, foraging for wild herbs, cozying up by a fire with a good book and hot cup of tea or crocheting and crafting recipes.
Siona sees clients Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.