Our small, but growing, nutrition/mental health clinic is seeking a full time front desk administrative coordinator. Please join our great team with your warm customer service, excellent administrative skills, can do attitude and tech savvy background.
The front desk admin coordinator is the ‘face’ and ‘voice’ of our business and must possess excellent customer service skills for interactions with our clients and the office personnel. The ideal candidate would be someone who takes ownership of the position, have a small business mentality and understanding, and be responsible for the success of the clinic, as we all are. You would be a fast learner and fast worker in our fast paced office, enjoy a wide range of activities, and preferably have a background in medical or healthcare office work. This position is full time, Monday through Friday. Our clinic is open anywhere from 8 am to 6 pm, depending on appointments so some flexibility is needed. Most hours will generally fall within that time frame. Additionally, the coordinator will work two Saturdays per month (a weekday off on those weeks will be given to make up). Front desk admin coordinator position reports directly to the clinic manager.
The position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and ensure smooth daily operations of the clinic:
- Receive clients with a warm welcome (you are the face of our clinic!) and customer service oriented, helpful attitude.
- Client management, scheduling, and communication with clients, staff, vendors, etc.
- Manage own schedule to maximize efficiency and appropriate tasks as needed.
- Manage maintenance of provider credentialing.
- Schedule clients for 6 nutritionists/licensed mental health counselors (in-person, by phone or email).
- Answer phone and promptly respond to email inquiries made by current and potential new clients.
- Must be excellent at follow-up and be able to organize and track tasks well into the future.
- Process client paperwork, which includes sending requests to doctors, and coordinating with our medical biller to obtain all items needed to bill insurance.
- Upload client paperwork to our medical charting platform.
- Create, print, collate and mail all correspondence.
- Invoice for visits and supplements purchases, and receiving payments from clients (in person or by phone).
- Inventory management (supplements and office supplies) – monitor, order, record, stock.
- Schedule meetings between all clinic members, etc.
- Manage, educate self, train providers on all software used in clinic as needed.
- Tidy the office daily/weekly (replenish refreshments, watering plants, and other light cleaning tasks. Weekly dusting, vacuuming)
- Monthly deeper cleaning tasks (dusting, vacuuming, etc.)
- Work on projects assigned from clinic manager
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a professional, but warm demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be proficient/highly skilled with and truly interested in office technology, and lead our office in this effort, for scheduling, electronic health records, organizing your work, organizing shared worked, sharing work with others in the office.
- Must think ahead, create better and more efficient systems. Strong ability to organize and execute office procedures and processes.
- Must be a quick learner and work at a fast speed.
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Must be able to switch between tasks rapidly without getting sidelined.
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner.
- Is a self-starter, self-director, while working cooperatively with others. We are looking for a great team player!
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Bring your maturity to the job and office.
- Willing to take on new challenges in technology and processes.
- Is positive and energetic.
- Has excellent grammar and writing skills for correspondence.
- Be able to quickly pick up any skills required by this position.
- Must be proficient in the MS Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Google Suite, DropBox.
- Must be proficient or learn quickly our electronic health record system, ChArm
- Preferred familiarity with Quickbooks Online for light bookkeeping.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Vacation/sick days.
We are a friendly bunch! We enjoy what we do and each other’s company.
If you feel you’d be a good candidate to join our team, please reply with your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this position.
Equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!