- 3 ounces turkey , ground, or beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning*
- 1/3 cup egg whites , or 2 eggs whisked
- 1/2 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup lettuce greens , (shredded) or spinach
- hot sauce , to taste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- Mix all taco seasoning ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brown ground turkey or beef in a skillet, and season with taco seasoning.
- Grease a frying pan with cooking spray, or coconut oil. Heat pan over medium-low.
- Pour egg into frying pan on medium low heat, and allow egg to cook all the way through. Try to keep egg in a thin circular shape (like a tortilla).
- Carefully remove egg from frying pan and place on a plate.
- Scoop ground taco meat onto egg tortilla, and top with avocado and greens. Drizzle with hot sauce if desired.
- Wrap up the burrito and enjoy!