|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-25 minutes|
- 3/4 cup sweet potato puree , bake a sweet potato, then puree the flesh in a food processor
- 6 tablespoons nut butter* , or seed butter of choice (natural & smooth)
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds , from about 3 Tbsp whole seeds (ground)
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk , whole
- 1/2 teaspoon English Toffee flavored pure liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon pure stevia powder , or 1/2 tsp pure stevia liquid, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons alternative milk , unsweetened almond, hemp, oat, etc.
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips , or unsweetened carob
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Place all ingredients except chips in a food processor and process until it comes together in a very thick dough. Stir in the chips by hand (don’t process again).
- Using a small scoop or tablespoon, drop mounds of dough on the cookie sheet about ¼ inch apart (these cookies won’t spread). Flatten the mounds until they are about ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate the pan and bake another 10-15 minutes, until the bottoms are deep golden brown. Allow to cool completely before removing from parchment and eating (these taste much better at room temperature or cold–and even better the next day). Store in the refrigerator up to 4 days or freeze.