|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-25 minutes|
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup yogurt , or dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup honey , or maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the muffins, combine all the dry ingredients and blend well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and use a mixer to blend (get rid of any clumps of flour), or blend well by hand. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb moisture.
- Fill muffin or cupcake liners about 3/4 of the way with batter.
- Make the cinnamon topping by simply combining all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisking until well-blended. Drip the cinnamon topping over the top of each muffin; about 1 tablespoon per muffin. Some of it will sink into the muffin batter. You can use a toothpick or fork to poke or swirl the topping into the batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy! Store for a few days at room temperature (covered) or keep in the refrigerator for a week or so.