- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 15 ounce cans white beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can artichoke hearts , drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon , freshly juiced
- 1 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon rosemary , chopped fresh
- black pepper
- Place garlic, white beans, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and rosemary into a food processor and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with bread, crackers, vegetables or chips. This dip also makes a great spread for sandwiches!