|Prep Time||8 minutes|
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 limes zested
- 1 tsp cumin ground
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 cup garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp green chiles chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped fresh
- Put garlic, salt, lime juice, lime zest, and cumin in a small bowl and thoroughly combine. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Taste, and add salt if needed. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown rice, garbanzo beans, chopped green chiles, tomatoes, and cilantro. Add dressing and toss gently to combine.