- 1 1/2 cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 egg , large
- 1/4 cup golden flax seed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cut two pieces of parchment paper about the size of the baking sheet you plan to use.
- Whisk egg in mixing bowl then add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Place dough between sheets of parchment paper and use rolling pin to roll out to about 1/8" thick. Peel off the top layer of parchment paper and place the bottom layer of dough onto the baking sheet. With a knife or pizza cutter score the dough into the desired cracker size.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown (roughly 13-20 minutes), being careful not to over-bake.