|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice , fresh
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- fennel fronds to garnish
- Toss the fennel and apple slices in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette ingredients over the fennel and apple and then toss everything until the salad is well dressed.
- Garnish with the fennel fronds and an additional sprinkling of fresh ground pepper. Serve immediately.