- 3 or 4 rounded tablespoons yogurt or mayonnaise (Veganaise works as well)
- 2 or 3 tablespoons wine vinegar white, or white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey or unrefined sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups bok choy finely chopped (about 1 medium head)
- 1 large apple julienned into matchsticks
- 1 large carrot julienned into matchsticks (or 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned)
- 1/2 white onion finely sliced, or red onion
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, sugar and salt until smooth and creamy.
- Add bok choy, apple, carrot and onion.
- Mix well, adjust seasonings to taste if necessary and serve right away or chill before serving.