|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. If some of the Brussels sprouts are on the larger side, cut them in half; leave the smaller ones whole.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with 1 tablespoon olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. Transfer the Brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast, stirring occasionally to ensure even browning, until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place Brussels sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil and balsamic vinegar and toss to coat evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, then serve.
Recipe from Once Upon A Chef at https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/roasted-brussels-sprouts.html, by Jenn Segal