- 30 grams peas , frozen
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil , divided
- 60 grams pork loin , cubed
- 20 grams green onion , sliced
- 50 grams carrot , cubed
- 1 small clove garlic , minced
- 50 grams cauliflower , shredded
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Stir peas and water together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook and stir until peas are tender and heated through (5 minutes). Drain and discard water. Set peas aside for later use.
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in wok or deep pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork in hot oil until lightly browned on all sides and cooked through (7-10 minutes). Transfer meat to a plate.
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in the wok or pan. Saute green onions, carrots, and garlic in hot oil until slightly softened (5 minutes). Add cauliflower; cook and stir until cauliflower has a tender, yet firm feel (5 minutes).
- Stir pork, peas and soy sauce into cauliflower mixture and stir-fry util mixture is hot and slightly browned (3-5 minutes).
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Protein: 1 portion
*Recipe adapted from John Melinte’s version found at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cauliflower-fried-rice/