- 60 grams chicken roughly chopped (1 PRO)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams celery small dice (4 CHO)
- 30 grams cottage cheese (1 PRO, 1 CHO)
- 1 tablespoon green onions minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- garlic powder to taste
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the olive oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and saute, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through. If the chicken sticks to the skillet, add a tablespoon or so of water to the pan. Transfer the cooked chicken to a bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine the cottage cheese, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Add the diced celery and the cottage cheese mixture to the bowl containing the chicken and mix well to coat all ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.