- 107 grams cucumber peeled and thinly sliced (4 CHO)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped mint leaves
- 17 grams lemon juice (1 CHO)
- 120 grams lamb chop (2 PRO)
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Spread cucumber slices in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Allow the cucumber to sit for 30 minutes.
- Trim any fat from the lamb chop and rub with salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Preheat grill to medium hot.
- While the grill is heating, press the cucumbers to extract as much liquid as you can. Mix cucumbers with lemon juice and mint and place on a serving plate.
- Grill the lamb, 3 minutes per side for rare. Once cooked to your liking, place atop the cucumber salad.
Adapted from a recipe by Mark Bittman.