|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 pound ground beef , grass fed
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix with clean hands to combine. Don't overwork the meat because it will end up making tougher meatballs.
- Use a rounded 1/3 cup measure to portion out the meat. Gently roll into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Repeat this with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.