|Prep Time||45 minutes|
- 2+ tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Choice of herbs and spices optional
- 4 large chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breast to the liquid mixture, coating each piece. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken in an even layer on a baking sheet or roasting pan, drizzle leftover oil mixture on top of the breasts.
- Cook until internal temperature of each breast reaches 160-165 degrees F, about 20-30 minutes.
- Can be served immediately or cool completely, remove any skin, and use in a variety of salads.
Adapted from http://www.culinate.com/search/q,ctype=recipe,q=chicken+salad,stype=/184626