- 1 head leaf lettuce rinsed, spun, and torn into pieces
- 1 large beet peeled and grated
- 3 to 4 large carrots grated
- 1/2 to 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 5 small radishes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger peeled
- Place the lettuce into a large salad bowl and top with the grated beets, carrots, and cilantro.
- To make the dressing, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. The dressing will be a slight pink color. Dressing can be kept in a glass jar in the fridge for up to a week.
Recipe from http://www.nourishingmeals.com/2010/01/grated-beet-carrot-salad-with-radish.html, retrieved Jan. 2011.