|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil , or ghee
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 pound ripe strawberries , chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients with exception of the strawberries into a large bowl and mix using a hand mixer.
- When thoroughly blended, add 1/2 of the chopped strawberries and use the hand mixer to blend them so some of the strawberry flavor infuses into the dough. Add in the rest of the chopped strawberries and mix them in with a spoon.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon-ful onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Adapted from Sibo Diet Recipes by Samantha B. Johnson, ND