pint (a serving)
- 1 very small handful almonds raw
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (milk, not water)
- 1 banana , ripe
- 2 whole dates pits removed (or 1 teaspoon of honey)
- 1/2 cup strawberries frozen
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- Put everything in the blender EXCEPT the strawberries and cup of water. Blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the water and strawberries. Blend some more. It’s done. Savor.
Image and recipe from http://avivaromm.com/pink-prana-perfection-breakfast-smoothie, retrieved Dec. 2012.