- 1 1/3 cup cashews , soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup , or two dates soaked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract , (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a Vitamix until smooth and fluffy. To make this in a food processor, start by blending all ingredients except 1/4 cup water. Stop frequently to scrape the bowl. When the mixture is quite smooth, drizzle in the last 1/4 cup water until fluffy.
Recipe adapted from http://www.choosingraw.com/red-white-blue-and-green-berries-and-raw-whipped-cream/