|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20-25 minutes|
- 1 1/4 pounds broccoli crowns cut into florets (about 8 cups)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or black truffle oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place broccoli in a large baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive or truffle oil and then sprinkle with a large pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Roast 15 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven and sprinkle with the garlic and red pepper flakes. Roast until broccoli is beginning to brown, about 5-8 minutes longer.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.