- 1 10-ounce bag frozen lima beans
- 4 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves chopped, divided
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 6-ounce pieces cod
- 8 tablespoons white wine or cooking sherry divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place 4 (15-inch) long sheets of aluminum foil on a work surface. Divide the frozen lima beans among the foil sheets (about 3/4 cup per sheet).
- Place 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley, and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper on each pile of beans and gently toss to combine.
- Place 1 piece of fish over each pile of beans. Pour 2 tablespoons of white wine over each of the fish and sprinkle a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Seal up the foil packets.
- Place the foil packets on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish (10 minutes per inch of height). Gently transfer the beans and fish to a serving plate and serve immediately.