- 1 teaspoon olive oil or butter
- 2 eggs (1 CHO)
- 60 grams smoked salmon chopped
- 40 grams red onion finely chopped (2 CHO)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh herbs (basil, dill, and/or parsley)
- 40 grams tomato chopped (2 CHO)
- Celtic sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the smoked salmon, red onion, and chopped herbs.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. Add the egg mixture, and cook while gently stirring.
- Serve with chopped tomato, sea salt, and black pepper to taste.