- 60 grams steak cooked & thinly sliced (1 PRO)
- 5 grams mustard dijon
- 25 grams green beans chopped (2 CHO)
- 25 grams broccoli chopped (1.5 CHO)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced (0.5 CHO)
- 100 grams leaks thinly sliced (0.5 CHO)
- 50 grams carrots chopped (2 CHO)
- 25 grams celery chopped (1 CHO)
- 1/2 chili pepper minced (0.5 CHO)
- 2 cup water
- 1 cube vegetable bullion (2 CHO)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the sliced steak and the mustard. Coat the steak and set aside.
- Steam the green beans and broccoli until tender. Set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, add the olive oil, garlic, leaks, carrots, celery, and chili pepper (don't forget to remove the seeds!). Saute until tender. Turn off heat.
- Transfer the green beans and the broccoli to the skillet with the rest of the vegetables. Stir to combine.
- In a medium pot, add the water, bullion cube, and thyme and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat.
- Transfer all of the vegetables and the marinated steak to the stock. Stir to combine.
- Allow to simmer for a few minute so the flavors combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Protein: 1 portion