|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crush red pepper
- 2 drops stevia liquid optional
- 1 pound small shrimp cooked and peeled
- 1 cup bell pepper red, yellow, and/or orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumber seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs such as basil, cilantro, and/or mint, mixed and chopped
- Whisk lime juice, oil, fish sauce, crushed red pepper, and stevia in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp, bell pepper, cucumber, and fresh herbs; toss to coat.
- Optional: serve over a bed of fresh salad greens.
Recipe adapted from Eating Well, July 2008.