- 4 bananas , very ripe and mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil , or grass-fed butter (melted)
- 4 eggs , free-range
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract , pure
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flour , organic
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips , or walnuts, pecans, almonds, raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients in medium bowl, and mix until combined.
- Pour into a lightly greased bread pan and bake for about 45 minutes, or until center is set and top is golden.
Recipe adapted from http://www.primallyinspired.com/no-sugar-no-grains-easy-and-amazing-banana-bread/ retrieved Sept.’13.