- 1/2 clove garlic minced (0.25 CHO)
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 60 grams tuna (1 PRO)
- 50 grams bean sprouts raw (1.5 CHO)
- 50 grams avocado chopped & roughly smashed (3.5 CHO)
- 25 grams celery raw & diced (1 CHO)
- 20 grams onion raw & diced (1 CHO)
- 20 grams cucumber raw & diced (0.75 CHO)
- 60 grams lettuce chopped (2 CHO)
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together the garlic, mayo, and mustard. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the tuna, sprouts, avocado, celery, onion, and cucumber. Set aside.
- Transfer the dressing to the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Hollow out 1-2 (depending on size) tomatoes.
- Fill each tomato with the avocado tuna salad and serve over a bed of lettuce.