|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups yogurt plain, unsweetened non-dairy (coconut, almond, cashew, or hemp)
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon dill
- black pepper to taste
- Peel and grate cucumbers. Add a teaspoon of salt and let stand for about 10 or 15 minutes. Put the grated cucumbers in a napkin, towel or cheesecloth and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
- Place the yogurt in a bowl, add the cucumbers, garlic cloves, lemon juice, oil, black pepper to taste, mint and dill. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Stir and let stand for at least three or four hours in the fridge. Serve cold with crudités.
From Minimal Eats