- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 40 grams onion , small dice
- 25 grams tomato , small dice
- 40 grams asparagus , small dice
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash cumin powder
- salt, black pepper , to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley , (fresh) chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, asparagus, and tomato and saute for about 4 minutes, until softened.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic powder and cumin to the beaten eggs.
- Pour eggs into the pan and stir with a rubber spatula. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set on top. Remove from the heat.
- Top the frittata with fresh parsley and salt and pepper to taste.