- 8 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper ground
- 1/4 cup olive oil garlic-infused, divided
- 12 carrots peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup lime freshly squeezed, juice and zested
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken thighs into quarters.
- Mix together salt, pepper, chipotle, and cayenne. Coat chicken with the spice mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the carrots and saute for 5 minutes or until they begin to brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 2 remaining tablespoons of oil to the pan over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken and cook for 4 minutes, then flip and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Add the carrots to the chicken and zest the lime over the mixture.
- Add lime juice, toss chicken and carrots to coat, and place the pan in the oven for ten minutes until chicken is cooked through.