Siona Sammartino, MS, RDN
Siona Sammartino is a Master’s-level Nutritionist, Nutrition Culinary Expert, teacher and speaker who helps her clients translate the complex biochemical science into the everyday application of nutrition. She specializes in integrative and functional nutrition, which focuses on achieving optimal health by supporting the whole person. She also specializes in whole foods culinary nutrition, allowing her clients to easily make long-lasting change.
Siona is a graduate of Bastyr University and has been featured in Health Magazine, eHow, LiveStrong, King 5 Seattle News and has led workshops and cooking demonstrations all over the Seattle area. Her energetic and engaging teaching style make her programs a fun and inspiring journey for all.
Siona first fell in love with nutrition after being diagnosed with a chronic, life-threatening autoimmune disorder. Her healing journey ignited a passion within her to not only find her own health, but to help others do the same.
Siona’s areas of focus include:
- Autoimmune disease support (Celiac, lupus, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- Digestive health (gastrointestinal wellness: leaky gut, IBS, IBD, GERD, bloating, etc.)
- Skin disorders (eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, etc.)
- Whole foods culinary nutrition
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Natural cleansing through food
- Sustainable weight management
- Chronic metabolic and inflammatory disorders (Diabetes, blood sugar regulation, etc.)
Siona also manages and sees clients for our Metabolic Reset Program and our seasonal group Cleanse Program.
When she’s not teaching or working with clients, she can be found taking walks in the woods, foraging for wild herbs, cozying up by a fire with a good book and hot cup of tea, or crocheting and crafting recipes.
**Please note that Siona is not taking patients with Cigna or Aetna insurance**