|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- vegetable oil (for the grates)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Heat grill to medium-high and lightly oil the grates.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over chicken, and toss to coat. Divide remaining barbecue sauce between two bowls (1/4 cup each); use one for basting and the other for serving.
- Grill chicken, turning and basting occasionally with reserved basting sauce, 8 to 10 minutes total. Remove chicken from grill; serve with reserved serving sauce.