- 8 oz whole-wheat linguine noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut or other high-heat oil
- 1 small onion, sliced thick
- 1 carrot, shaved
- 1 celery stalk, angle cut
- 1 small head baby bok choy, chopped (separating leaves from stems)
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1" inch piece ginger, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons tamari
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat, pan will start to smoke.
- Add onion and move it around briskly in the pan for 30 seconds. Add carrot and repeat for 30 seconds. Add celery and bok choy stalks and keep mixing briskly for 30 seconds. Add pepper, broccoli, garlic, and ginger and repeat for about 20 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat, add bok choy leaves, linguine noodles, tamari, and mix well. Serve immediately.
- May also add toasted nuts, seeds, or protein of choice.