- 8 oz whole-wheat linguine noodles
- 1 small onion sliced thick
- 1 carrot shaved
- 1 celery stalk angle cut
- 1 small head baby bok choy chopped (separating leaves from stems)
- 1 bell pepper julienned
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1, 1" fresh ginger minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon peanut or other high-heat oil
- 2-3 tablespoons tamari
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Prep all vegetables as indicated, set aside. Cut chicken on an angle across the breast into thin strips. Cut strips across into bite size pieces. Set chicken aside. Wash hands and cutting board.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat, pan will start to smoke. Add chicken and stir fry 2 minutes. Add onions and carrot, move it around briskly in the pan for 30 seconds.
- Add celery and bok choy stalks and keep mixing briskly for 30 seconds. Add pepper, broccoli, garlic, and ginger and repeat for about 20 seconds.
- Remove pan from heat, add bok choy leaves, linguine noodles, tamari, and mix well. Serve immediately.
- May also add toasted nuts, seeds, or other protein of choice.