|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger minced
- 4 scallions white parts only, diced (reserve the green parts for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 zucchini medium, spiralized
- 4 ounces snap peas
- Handful Thai basil leaves
- Handful cilantro
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat and once oil heats, add the garlic, ginger, and scallions. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant and then add in the curry paste.
- Scoop the thickened coconut solids out of the top of the can of coconut milk, leaving the watery milk below. Add these solids to the skillet for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and then the zucchini noodles and snap peas. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 3-5 minutes, or until the zucchini noodles are softened.
- Portion into bowls and garnish with scallions, cilantro or Thai basil and serve.