|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 4 6-ounce halibut fillets skin removed
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 bunch thyme leaves chopped
- 1/2 bunch chives minced
- 4 sprigs flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 heaping cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the fish fillets with salt.
- Combine the herbs and coconut flour in a shallow dish. In another dish, beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Dip the flesh side of each fillet into the egg wash and then press them into the herb/coconut flour mixture. Put on a sheet tray with the crusted side up.
- Coat a large saute pan with olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the fish, crusted side down. When the crust has become golden and crispy, flip them over, then transfer the fish to a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack and put in the preheated oven for 5 to 6 minutes.