- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Take out a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper.
- Place turkey in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut onion into slices. In a food processor, combine onion, basil leaves, and garlic (make sure it is chopped up enough to have a minced consistency when done processing).
- Combine half the processed mixture and half of the paprika, black pepper and oregano with the turkey, mixing well with your hands. Once mixed well, add the other half of the ingredients and mix well again.
- Make medium-sized meatballs (should make about 15) and space evenly on prepared cookie sheet.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. If you make smaller meatballs, bake for less time or they will dry out (maybe 15-20 minutes).