- 1.5 cups cashews , raw
- 2 cups water
- 2 peaches , large, pitted, frozen
- 2-3 Medjool dates , pitted
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract , non-alcoholic OR 1 whole vanilla bean
- Place the cashews and water into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the peaches, dates, chia seeds, and vanilla; blend again, pulsing as needed, until the peaches break down and the smoothie is blended and creamy.
From Nourishing Meals by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre