- 1 medium head cauliflower trimmer and cut into small florets (about 6 to 7 cups)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook until very tender, about 10 minutes.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid and then drain well and transfer cauliflower to a food processor with garlic.
- Add oil and reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and puree until smooth. (Or mash cauliflower with a potato masher for a chunkier texture). Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe from http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/1222, retrieved Jan. 2012.