- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 35 grams onion small diced (3 CHO)
- 90 grams asparagus chopped into 1-inch pieces (3.5 CHO)
- 60 grams canned tuna (1 PRO)
- 30 grams celery medium diced (1 CHO)
- 15 grams radish fine diced (0.5 CHO)
- 8 almonds roughly chopped (2 CHO)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil minced
- 2 teaspoons watercress minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground caraway or cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a small or medium skillet on medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat slightly and add the asparagus to the skillet. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally until the asparagus is slightly softened, about 7 minutes. If the vegetables are sticking to the skillet, add a small amount of water as needed.
- Remove the vegetables from the heat and transfer to a small mixing bowl. Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine. Adjust seasonings to your taste and serve warm or cooled.
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Protein: 1 portion