- 45 grams zucchini sliced in half lengthwise (2 CHO)
- 30 grams tomato cubed (1.75 CHO)
- 50 grams onion sliced thinly (0.25 CHO)
- 60 grams white fish cooked and flaked apart (1 PRO)
- 1 tablespoon parsley roughly chopped
- garlic powder to taste
- 30 grams cheddar cheese (1 PRO, 1 CHO)
- 1/3 cup water
- Scoop out the flesh (save the flesh) of the zucchini and place in a baking dish.
- Chop the zucchini flesh into small chunks.
- Mix zucchini flesh with tomato, white fish, and onion.
- Stir parsley into the zucchini mixture and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the zucchini boats with the white fish stuffing.
- Grate cheddar cheese over the top of the stuffed zucchini.
- Pour 1/3 cup of water into the baking dish, cover with foil and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes.