- 1 4-6 lb whole fish (clean and scaled)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place sliced potatoes on bottom of baking dish or glass Pyrex.
- Combine garlic, lemon, wine, and oil and pour over fish.
- Arrange green peppers and onions over the fish.
- Bake, uncovered, until fish is flaky (about 10 minutes per 1-inch of thickness).