|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds , raw, organic
- 1 cup almonds , raw, organic, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup flax seed , organic, freshly ground (or hemp seeds)
- 1 cup coconut , raw shredded, organic
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries , dried, organic
- 1 cup cherries , dried, organic
- 2 cups rolled oats , gluten-free
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract , organic, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan , or Celtic sea salt
- 3/4 cup maple syrup , organic, Grade B
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large glass bowl, mix all ingredients together except dried blueberries and dried cherries- these are added post baking.
- Press mixture flat onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Crumble into a large bowl and toss with dried cherries and blueberries.
- Store in an airtight glass container in your pantry.
Recipe from http://www.yumuniverse.com/2011/01/10/blueberry-cherry-granola/.