- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon sweetener , coconut nectar, agave nectar, honey, or maple syrup
- 1 fuji apple , (organic) and cut in cubes
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 avocado , cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes , dried
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder , optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon , optional
- Warm you nut milk for 1-2 minutes (optional).
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix chia seeds and almond milk. Let it soak for 20 minutes or longer making sure to stir it a few times so they it doesn't clump. Soaking longer is ideal.
- When ready, serve in a bowl and add the toppings. Enjoy!