|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana , ripe and mashed
- Fresh berries , or additional banana to serve
- Mix all ingredients together in a pot on the stove; bring the oats to a boil over medium high heat.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid is absorbed and the oats are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and set aside for another 5 minutes. Stir, and divide into bowls.
- Serve topped with berries or additional sliced banana.
Adapted from Fannetastic Food