|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 cups walnut halves or mixed nuts
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch or two sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place all ingredients into a baking dish (7x11-inch glass baking dish). Stir well with a spoon. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, watching carefully so they don't burn.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, stir them up so the syrup sticks to the nuts and not the pan. Immediately transfer to a plate to cool.
Recipe from http://www.nourishingmeals.com/2008/11/giving-thanks-recipes-salads-and.html, retrieved Nov. 2010.