- 1 pound skinless salmon fillets
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced into ¼ inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon scallions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tableslpoon lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Rinse the salmon, pat dry, and cut into ¼ inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon, almond flour, eggs, bell pepper, cilantro, scallions, salt, cumin, chipotle, and lime juice.
- Form the mixture into 3-inch wide patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for 3 to 5 minutes per side, until golden brown. Transfer the patties to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in oven for about 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
Recipe from http://kitchenconversation.wordpress.com/category/fish/, retrieved April 2013.